[Chameleon] RE: CWCJSAPI error

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed May 9 19:37:26 EDT 2007

Great, I'm glad that's sorted out. I recommend using JSAPI, simply
because everything runs faster, and the page doesn't have to submit all
the time.

Regards,

Jacob

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the named recipient and are confidential. The copying or distribution of them or any information they contain by anyone other than the named recipient is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies from your computer system and destroy all hard copies. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this email and any attachments to this email for viruses before use.