[Chameleon] CwcImage_0 when upgrading to Chameleon 2.6

john lace johnlace65 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:03:40 EDT 2008

Some more information on my specific configuration, for the "cwcimage_0" problem.

Time ago I noticed that, when a php session opens, a folder sess_48bbe4e32fda7 or similar get created, with the temporal .map and session_file, in the temp folder.   But no temp files get created in the buttons folder.

With chameleon 2.4, this was never a problem. Buttons were visible and ok.  But I don't know if with chameleon 2.6 something changed and now this is an important issue, and the source of the cwcimage_0 problem. Thanks for your help. John Lace

Get more from your digital life. Find out how.