[FGS] GMT

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 24 16:56:35 EDT 2004

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> *-Optional (and open for discussion) create a
> /home/fgs/fgs-pkgs/gmt/setenv.sh script that sets the path to the bin
> folder and ld_library_path to the lib folder for GMT only.*

Tyler / Brent,

I just wanted to note that since your package will install "on top of" the
base package, you shouldn't need a per-package setenv script unless you have
extra requirements beyond the normal stuff done by the base setenv script.

For instance, the GMT binaries should unpack in the same bin directory as
the base binaries.  So PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH should already be dealt with.
You might need something special for NETCDFHOME or other stuff specific to your
package.