[FGS] Postgresql module install

Eric Shuman erics at ameri-title.com
Mon Aug 15 14:13:22 EDT 2005

I'm am running into problems trying to install the postgres-server module.

I get an error saying that the 'postgres' user can't be created and that I
need to create the user and re-run the install.sh  When I go to create the
user manually there is already a 'postgres' user and group created.  If I
re-run the install it comes up with the same error. I have tried both the
7.4.7 and the 8.0.3 version with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas about what the problem might be and what to try
next???

I am running Fedora Core 3 with the most recent version of FGS-Chameleon.

Thanks for the help, Eric Shuman

AmeriTitle
15 Oregon Ave
Bend, OR 97701