[FGS] Problem with symbol picker in mapnotes widget

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 12:17:22 EDT 2005

I'm running Chameleon on a fgs install on red hat enterprise 4. 98% of the
functionality is working like a dream and I'm now trying to clean up a few
small bugs. One of them is that when you click on the map notes widget, the
initial symbol of a small circle appears in the window. When you click on it
to change the symbol, it brings up the little window which should contain
all of the symbols, but it only has red x's for pictures. If you pick a
symbol though, (say # 17) it will then go back to the initial window and
show the symbol correctly. So in summary, everything is working great expect
for the symbol picker window, is there a path somewhere I need to change for
the symbols to display correctly?
 Thanks,
 Matt