[FGS] Source Cache, CVS access

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Wed Jul 4 10:17:26 EDT 2007

Hi,
One thing I've noticed is that it's easier to compile PHP (more
user-friendly maybe) than other packages because it take cares of it's
modules. The drawback is that it's not always clear which module are
available once the compilation finish.

When compiling PHP and all modules you only have to do:
$ fgsdev build_pkg php
in your case it will be:
$ fgsdev build_pkg gdal
$ fgsdev build_...