[FGS] Uninstalling an FGS package

Alan Hale alan.hale at btclick.com
Sun Nov 25 10:18:32 EST 2007

Further to this, I think my problem is to do with the fact I didn't stop
FGS before deleting. It seems that if I don't do that a port is still
occupied - so if I had an installation running on 8081, and don't stop
FGS before deleting, that port remains unavailable on a re-install. But
if I choose another port, 8082 say, even though the installation
proceeds OK, I can't see the Chameleon samples with
http://<myserver>:8082/chameleon/samples.

Am I on the right track here, if so can anyone tell me what to do? (I
should point out I have had the Chameleon samples running fine on an
earlier install).

Many thanks

Alan Hale