[FWTools] Specific number format for columns in DBF Files

"Möckel, Alexander" Alexander.Moeckel at ibykus.de
Fri Nov 4 05:51:00 EST 2005

Hi List,
I have the problem, that a third party tool cannot write correctly into a DBF file which is created with ogr2ogr when converting data to ESRI-Shape. The column has that definition "DAT,N,24,15" and should have that one "DAT,N,12,2". I don't know, why that tools has problems, but I ca't do anything against that :(
Now the question: Can I define somewehre (in GFS File?) the format of the column? Is ther somewhere a documentation about what one can define in the gfs file?

Thank you
Alex