[FWTools] Gdal and ecw [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Laurence-Rogers, Ben Ben.Laurence-Rogers at deh.gov.au
Tue Aug 22 00:47:35 EDT 2006

Hi list,

Newbie question - I want to be able to write a python script to read the
header information from ecw files.  I have downloaded the ecw sdk but
don't know what to do next - the format help says you need to link the
libraries, does that mean compiling gdal from scratch?

thanks

Ben Laurence-Rogers

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail or attachments.