[FWTools] Gdaltranslate ESRI grid to GeoTIFF: pixel values are blown up.

Bryan Keith bryan at geomega.com
Wed Oct 4 10:12:14 EDT 2006

Frans,

Frank knows about a gdal bug working with floating point no data values.
  He asked me to write up a bug in bugzilla, but I haven't got around to
it yet (poor excuse).  It has to do with comparing (and casting?)
floating point no data values with the raster values.  You can read more
here:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/gdal-dev/2006-July/009573.html

Bryan