[FWTools] Converting a black border to transparent in geotifs

Simon J. Hook simon.j.hook at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 14 17:38:30 EST 2007

Hi Matt,

What would really help me is a python 2.4 version of fwtools. At the
moment I have fwtools installed with GDAL under 2.3. I then have a
separate installation of GDAL under 2.4 so I can use some other tools
that require GDAL and python 2.4!

I also like the idea of everything and the kitchen sink installations
but wonder if Enthought will release sufficiently regularly to be
useful. At the moment there is only the 1 Enthon release from before the
scipy conference and I could not find a subversion version. Having said
that the Enthon version is really great.

Best wishes, Simon