[FWTools] FWTools 1.3.4 Released

Jim Mace jmace at benchmarkrs.com
Tue Jul 10 21:35:41 EDT 2007

Is there a way that I can use the ogr_csharp.dll to transform a Shapefile
from one projection to another.  I was able to get it working with ogr2ogr,
but I'm doing this from my web application and I have to start up a
commandline process.  The only problem with this is that the rest of my code
executes before the process has finished.  I was hoping that there was a way
to mimic ogr2ogr with ogr_csharp.dll.

Thanks,

Jim