[FWTools] Documentation and delivery of REC, GRASS, GPX, GML and Interlis drivers

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:56:07 EST 2007

Frank,

Now I confused. Your wrote:
> a future windows FWTools release.  I believe GPX support will be fully
> available in the next linux fwtools release.
> because it is not in any way officially affiliated with OSGeo.  There are
> official windows binaries for the GDAL project available on
download.osgeo.org
> but they do not include the same number of optional components as FWTools.

download.osgeo.org is a bare bone page whereas on
http://fwtools.maptools.org/ is says "FWTools: Open Source GIS Binary Kit
for Windows and Linux (including subpackages GDAL/OGR)"

* Which is the official Windows download site to point our links to?
* Are you saying that neither both sites nor both OS' (Windows and Linux)
contain the same OGR readers/writers?

-- Stefan