[FWTools] Open EV crashes when opening shape files

Rengifo Ortega rengifoo at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 8 09:14:20 EDT 2008

Hello Frank, thanks a lot for the quick answer :-). I solved the
problem by building up the topology of the  multipart shapefile in GRASS
GIS. It seems to be that the a data I am working with still had some
topological mistakes even if I exported it from a SDE geodatabase...
weird..
Now it works perfectly
Greets and nice weekend
Rengifo Ortega