[FWTools] Mapserver 5.2 for Linux

Neil Best nbest at lanworth.com
Mon Aug 25 09:47:25 EDT 2008

Frank, what are the prospects for building Linux FWTools with the new
Mapserver stable release?  If it's not in the offing, what can you say
about the 5.1-dev version that you are currently shipping in terms of
stability and whether or not the code for RFC 43 (Direct tile generation
for Google Maps and Virtual Earth API) is built in.  I am running the
current FWT release in my production environment so I will try to
exercise the gmap mode as soon as I can but if you can shed some light
that would be great.  Thanks.

Neil