[FWTools] Latest build of GDAL and FWTools

Brian Trautman briant at personifydesign.com
Tue Jan 29 02:29:47 EST 2008

Hello,

I'm working with the GDAL Library in C#.  It seems that a recent fix was checked in for GDAL on 12/28/2007 http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2122  that I need.  The date of the build for FWTools that I see on the gdal_csharp.dll is the 21st of December.

I was wondering if a build could be made available with the latest fixes in it?  Thank you very much for your help, being able to use GDAL from C# is really useful!

If there is a way I can take the latest GDAL build myself and make it work in C# I would do that, I just don't know how at this point.

Thanks,
Brian