[FWTools] Does OGR support curves in personal geodatabase?

Kenton Williams Kenton_Williams at umit.maine.edu
Thu Nov 20 11:07:05 EST 2008

I am trying to export some line features directly from a personal geodatabase into GML using OGR2OGR.  Some of the line features are curves (not sure if circular arcs or bezier curves).  When I export them, the GML file contains a record for them
with only the length, no linestring or other coordinate description for the line.

Does OGR support reading curved line features from a personal geodatabase?  If so, how do I get it to read those?

Thanks!

-Kenton Williams