[FWTools] Re: FWtools on ubuntu hardy

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Sep 19 10:43:39 EDT 2008

Rengifo,

I would suggest starting openev with the -h flag instead.  This
causes your local OpenGL to be used in preference to the
software version shipped with OpenEV.  For reasons that
are not clear to me, on some systems the software implementation
crashes when the first textures are created.

Best regards,