[FWTools] Re: FWtools on ubuntu hardy

Rengifo Ortega rengifoo at yahoo.de
Fri Sep 19 15:23:04 EDT 2008

Hello Frank,
I got the FWtools working perfectly thanks:-). The only thing I am
missing in the FWtools 2.0.6 Linux version  is the gdal2tiles function.
http://www.klokan.cz/projects/gdal2tiles/
I use it quite a lot at work on windows and wanted to  use it on linux
as well, but I did not find it anywhere in  FWtools.I searched for it
inside safe_bin but I couldn't see it. Is it anu difference between
Windows and linux ?
thanks and good night
Rengifo