[FWTools] Contents of 2.0.6 (Linux)

Curt du Laney cdl at rincon.com
Wed Feb 18 17:37:31 EST 2009

All,

Other than the README.1ST file, is there any way to determine the set of
tools that are included with a release of FWTools?

In particular I am looking for what version of GTK and PyGTK are
included with FWTools 2.0.6.  I had assumed that FWTools 2.x.x would be
based on OpenEV 2 and hence use GTK2 and PyGTK2.  Is that an incorrect
assumption?

 From what I can tell looking at the included version of GTK and PyGTK,
version 2.0.6 has not been updated to GTK2.  I am basing this statement
on starting the included version of Python (2.2.1), importing gtk and
examining the available modules, functions, etc.  They appear to be
unchanged from older versions.

Any help would be appreciated.