[FWTools] lti_dsdk_dll.dll versions?

jkenneally at cartenav.com jkenneally at cartenav.com
Tue Sep 28 09:32:10 EST 2010

Hi again,

Just a quick update....I realized on further inspection that I needed the dev package from your site as opposed to just the binaries *slaps forehead*.  I thought that was just used to build everything from source, but once I looked closer I found the release folder with built binaries, libs, and headers.

I notice it also comes with the gdal_i.lib I had been using from fw_tools, so I think I might be able to switch directly to these binaries from the versions I had pulled out of fw_tools.

I'm going to set everything up for a test run asap.  Fingers crossed!