[FWTools] Release of Mapoteca-0.1

Juan Jose Del Toro jdeltoro1973 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:03:21 EST 2011

Dear List;

Today we finally released our Python scripts for creating a catalog of
geographic information, these scripts walk through directories looking for
geographic information in the form of shp, tif, bil and img and using the
GDAL bindings extracting its extent, geometry, number of elements,
projection, dbf description, user, date last modification, path, etc and
writes it into an csv file.

We release these scripts as an open source project, and it is intended to
work with the FWTools installation (only was tested in FWTools 2.4.7)

The scripts can be found in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapoteca/

--
¡Saludos! / Greetings!