[FWTools] Intro and just getting started

Frank Harris phrankharris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:36:14 EST 2011

Roger,

I see my problem; wasn't an FWTools problem but a Linux newb problem.
I followed the directions too closely; I don't have FWTools installed
in my home directory but in a group one.  I changed the path in my
bash profile, and it seems that it works.  I need to go for today, but
it seems like my problem is solved; I'll try it tomorrow morning and
let you know for sure.  Thanks for your quick response!

- Frank