[FWTools] Bindings for DBF and PNG

Susana Iraiis Delgado Rodriguez susana.delgado_s at utzmg.edu.mx
Mon May 2 13:46:06 EST 2011

Thank you Frank!

I've read the OGR API documentation before, I'm using Python and OGR to get
the dbf fieldNames, but I got an error when the shp and dbf have no records.

Maybe I didn't expalin my question about the image file. What I need is to
create a raster image from a shapefile, the raster could be any type.

Do you have any idea how can I do that?