[FWTools] Hello List Members

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat May 7 13:12:49 EST 2011

Hi,

FWTools is no longer maintained, and the MSSQLSpatial driver has been added in
a GDAL/OGR version that is more recent than the one included in FWTools.

Consider using OSGeo4W : http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/

Or download one of Tamas Szekeres' daily builds :
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/

Both have GDAL 1.8.0 that includes the MSSQLSpatial driver.

You can display the list of supported drivers by issuing :

ogrinfo --formats