[FWTools] Newb problem - exporting

Geoff Mark geoff at geoffmark.com
Tue Feb 28 00:52:07 EST 2012

Thank you all.  Once I figured out the syntax of the CLI, I was able to
generate GeoTIFF files from on of the other files in that folder, which
IrfanView converted into regular TIFF files.  The altitudes were off, in
that everything over 10,000 feet went back to zero, but I was able to
adjust the grey scale in some graphics software.

I could not have done it without all your patient advice.

Best,
Geoff