[ka-Map-users] apache crash

Brenningmeyer, Todd M. TODD.M.BRENNINGMEYER at saic.com
Fri Dec 16 15:16:05 EST 2005

Jason,

While I was able to get the application up and running in Mozilla, I
eventually encountered the same error in firefox as I did with IE.  I
suppose I was being a bit overly optimistic when I blamed IE.  The mozilla
debugger isn't showing a javascript error.  I'm getting the following from
apache however:

"Apache.exe application error
The instruction at 0x01656e73 referenced memory at 0x077e38bc.  The memory
could not be written"

This is then followed by another error

"The instruction at 0x7c911e58 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory
could not be read"

And then an apache.exe runtime error

Very annoying messages that have popped up regardless of mapscript, apache,
mapserver, or php version I have installed.  I am able to view the tiles but
it seems to crash when it tries to grab new tiles from the cache and in
particular when trying to create tiles that do not currently exist.

Todd