[ka-Map-users] apache crash

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Dec 16 19:23:25 EST 2005

Hi Todd,

Brenningmeyer, Todd M. wrote:
> Pierre,
>

> Thanks for the help.  I tracked down two issues with the mapfile and the
> old relative paths I was using.  However there is one message in the
> apache error logs that I haven’t been able to track down.  The
> application is failing to execute the saveImage() function in tile.php.
> The error log shows:
>

> Call to a member function saveImage() on a non-object in …..\\tile.php
> on line 203, referrer: http://....index.html

This error can be caused by a failure to parse the mapfile or to draw
some layer. You could have a random shapefile or shape in a shapefile
that is bad and only causes heart-burn when you try to draw the bad
object. Then the draw command will fail and return undefined, later when
you try to saveImage on the variable the is undefined it throws this error.

-Steve W.