[ka-Map-users] Wrapping around ?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 6 08:40:30 EDT 2005

Ed,

currently ka-Map does not provide this kind of wrapping.  Currently,
ka-Map works regardless of the projection of your map file and many
projections would not work for this.  As I am trying to keep ka-Map
relatively generic, I don't see this being added (at least as a default
mode).  If someone wants to customize ka-Map to provide this kind of
capability, I would be happy to look at incorporating the changes or
providing some kind of switch to turn it on.