[ka-Map-users] First ka-map attempt..

Jeff Portwine jdport at veritime.com
Mon Jun 13 16:42:42 EDT 2005

> on linux, you probably have the gd module compiled into PHP (that's the
> default and there is no good reason to have changed it) so you should
> probably reverse that change.

I believe I did have the gd module compiled into PHP, but it's been a while
since I did the initial php/mapserver/mapscript installation and I couldn't
remember.    Assuming this is the case, is that line in the configuration
just ignored?   Or do I have to set something there to tell it that it is
compiled into PHP?

Thanks for the information, looking into the cause for the flashing tiles
now.

-Jeff