[ka-Map-users] First ka-map attempt..

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 13 16:57:32 EDT 2005

the gd module is loaded with something like:

if (!extension_loaded( 'gd' ))

the dl() command will issue an error if a module is already loaded,
which is the purpose of the !extension_loaded ... gd should advertise
itself as 'gd' to php and so you can just leave the confguration file as is.

PS you are welcome :>