[ka-Map-users] Clipping of street names

John Clegg john.kamap at projectx.co.nz
Wed Oct 19 17:19:51 EDT 2005

Hi Daniel,

Hmmmm. Something is definitely strange, I think that something else may
be wrong with my configuration, as the smaller the metaBuffer setting
the more street names are being clipped. (See the example gif - this
uses a metaBuffer of 10 - thjis was generated with mapserver 4.6.1 and
kamaps 0.1.1)

I have noticed that the problem seems to exclusively exist when
mapserver tries to print out another copy of the street name. (see
attach gif - "Brandon Street" prints twice and the second label is
clipped" )

Have I configured something wrong in mapserver ?

Cheers

John