[ka-Map-users] Re: Kamap Query System

Peter Giencke pgiencke at glc.org
Tue Sep 6 10:47:19 EDT 2005

Percy, Lorenzo, et al,

I got the app on our public server, it's here:
http://mds.glc.org/kamap_cvs2/

The select by area and pan controls don't work yet, but the querying,
maxextent features, etc should....

-pete

PS I'd like to implement a rubber band zoom (zoom box) function in the near
future, has anyone done anything with this yet?