[ka-Map-users] Tooltip

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Apr 4 16:15:29 EDT 2006

Some improvements:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/index_tooltip.html

Now you can use the function moveGeo(x,y) to center the tooltip with
Geo coords.
You can play with the interface switching between geo coords and
pixel space.

You can drag the map and tooltip will re-center automatically. This
feature is not perfect but works.
Hope to offer something cleaner soon.
Paul, I've tried to work with objectGeo but I have the problem to
avoid viewport to catch events. With objectGeo you loose the option
to make the text selectable and click on links. With some more
fantasy it would be nice to use tooltips with forms inside or maybe
something more... (media?!?)

how to:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Tooltip_Manager

everything is in CVS.