[ka-Map-users] rubberband zoom

Peter Giencke pgiencke at glc.org
Mon Apr 10 09:51:22 EDT 2006

Lorenzo,

With regard to the zoom, I don't have Safari at my disposal, so I'm not able
to debug that any further.

Making the other objects movable is pretty trivial -- it's a matter of
adding one class to the object. It might be helpful to have headers an all
movable objects, as to provide a "common" method (dragging the header) of
moving objects.

I definitely like your idea of rolling up the legend.

-pete