[ka-Map-users] Re: map_query.php

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Apr 27 11:42:57 EDT 2006

Hi Parwaiz,
map_query.php is absolutely general purpose
you can change it as you prefer.

normally if you have problems with map_query.php is because you did not
set "template" value in the LAYER definition
remember to look at METADATA too (queryable "true")
ex:
-----------------------------
LAYER
  STATUS ON
  NAME "countries"
  TYPE polygon
  DATA "countries"

TEMPLATE "dummy.html" #no need to have a real file (at the moment)

  METADATA
    "QUERYABLE" "true"
  END  # Metadata

  CLASS