[ka-Map-users] scalebar strange behavior

Tim Schaub noreply at geocartic.com
Fri Dec 15 14:32:46 EST 2006

Hi Sacha

See if you can reproduce your problem here:
http://tools.geocartic.com/scalebar

If you don't know the minimum and maximum widths of your scale bar, you'll
have to dig around in the code to find the defaults.

If you get the scale bar to show inches when you don't want it to, you can
respond to me directly.

Thanks,
Tim

  _____