[ka-Map-users] JavaScript scalebar

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jan 4 13:45:05 EST 2006

Hi Tim,

Very nice!

There is one additional style that I would LOVE to see if you want to
tweak it a little more and that is a Dual English/Metric scale bar. It
would probably work best using the Thin style with English marks on top
and Metric marks on the bottom and the units to the right or left.

Again, it is a very cool application.

Thanks,
   -Steve W.