[ka-Map-users] recent cvs updates

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Jan 6 06:58:17 EST 2006

Hi Paul,

> Lorenzo,
>
> thanks for taking a look so quickly ...

:-)
I have few time in this days but when I can contribute I'm happy.

> I missed committing a new css file that provides the images.  I'm
> toying with a technique our web designer has developed for fully
> controlling presentation through css.  In this case, you can use a
> transparent pixel as the image source and use css to control both size
> and background-image ... pretty cool, no need to change html to
> re-skin.  New file is in cvs now (tools.css)

I was wondering how to do it and you did it. It's a great idea and it
will be useful.

>> 5) keymap D&D doesn't work anymore while double click does  (Safari
>> and Firefox).
>
> ok.  Wasn't sure if I broke something here or not.  It actually wasn't
> working for me before I started changing things.  It would help if you
> could figure out what's wrong here :)

I'll wait a while to let you fix other points. Maybe we'll have to look
in CVS keymap history.
Moreother I have in mind another feature that I would like to develop
quickly.

ciao
Lorenzo