[ka-Map-users] Customizing - errors

Jorden Dunne Jorden.Dunne at irishbroadband.ie
Tue Jul 18 12:24:24 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've tried to customize the display of kaMap but have come to a
stand-still with the following error.;

In IE I get an 'Object expected' error and in FF I get 'oSelect has no
properties' on this line 'oSelect[j++] = opt;'

I have a number of layers I do not want to display so I load the page
with 'layers=__base__' and do not specify any others. However all the
layers display regardless of the value of 'layers='.

I have made the viewport smaller to fit within a header and footer for a
web site. Other customization I have done is mainly in the orders.css
file where I made different objects (some toolbar objects/layers)
hidden.

Does anyone have any ideas? Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jorden