[ka-Map-users] Precache.php fails: "This build of mapscript can't be load as a 'cli' module..."

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 18 12:28:07 EDT 2006

:o three steps ahead of me!  I suspect that mapserver picks up the
php configuration when you build it so perhaps you need to rebuild
the php that mapserver is built against as a cli?

you would need to modify precache to remove this check and then it
should work I think.  Actually, you may need to fix a couple of other
initialization steps, but it should be workable.