[ka-Map-users] ?Cheat-Sheet for Tool/Index Interoperability?

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Jul 28 02:36:49 EDT 2006

 > I know that 'Learn Javascript' is the best answer for me at this
point,
 > especially for that last question :)

Hi Steve,
I must say to be sorry but you gave yourself the right answer.

 > Are there basic interoperability issues (ie given the transient
nature of
 > CVS)  that would effectively preclude a non-js programmer from
 > mixing-and-matching certain tools (such as choosing kaZoomer over the
 > default zoom bar?);

yes and no. Depending on being a "non-js programmer" as neither
watching at the code.
If you want to use CVS and then customize the interface without
knowing a line of code you should better contact a professional to do
this.

 > Can RubberBandZoom be altered to work with the middle mouse button
(ie so
 > that (always) left button = pan  and (always)  middle button
=rubberzoom
 > with no need to switch tools.

maybe yes but that's normally not a good solution. Many users don't
have a middle mouse button, users like me that are using laptops or mac.

ciao
Lorenzo