[ka-Map-users] kaMap.js setTile routine being invoked many more times then I expect?

Samuel Doyle sdoyle_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 20:47:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was doing some debugging related to the performance of passing the force option to tile.php and noticed that this setTile routine was being invoked many more times then I expect. I mean I have only three layers added to my map file that I want to have the force redraw option applied to but it appears that these layers are being set many more times over. Can someone explain what is happening here?

Thanks, S.D.