[ka-Map-users] Question on query with hilite

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Nov 7 20:50:06 EST 2006

 > Another question I would like to ask is the possibility of passing
the
 > query results in xml to kaXMLoverlay for rendering? Since the query
 > results are saved in XML, maybe it is possible to add spatial
dimensions
 > of the items into the XML as well?

Alan, it's pretty clear you have skill to do it.
Andrea wrote query_table.php and query_tableXSL.php that have part of
the code you can use for your implementation.
The query is cached in the server with the sessionId system and you
can use it in many ways creating different kind of outputs.
We've developed that code close to a general purpose but we are both
deeply busy in this period to clean it up and include it in the next
release.

feel free to use that code. Whatever you can contribute back will be
appreciated.

ciao
Lorenzo