[ka-Map-users] slow loading

ana kando anakando at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:31:29 EST 2006

hi guys
  i'm newbie here..i have 1question here..
   i have a very large of shape file to load to kamap.it take more than 30second to load all my 27 layers into kamap..i have read about precache to optimize my kamap performance and i tried to use this stuff but i received like this error msg "unable to load php_mapscript_48"..can anybody tell tell me what is going on?and how to solve this problem? is there any ways to optimize my kamap performance?
  thanks in advance

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service