[ka-Map-users] Rewrite WMS Connection String

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Oct 12 17:20:16 EDT 2006

 > question is what is the best/easiest way to change this parameter
when
 > the user changes the select list and then reload the map display to
 > grab the new data for the specified pressure level. I suppose
 > something will need to be done about the cached tiles as well.

Hi Jeff, that's clear now.
for a fast solution, you can try to put in the mapfile all this
layers and then show/hide them when selected or not.
You'll have to hack the legend or show all layers/pressure combinations.

then, as they are meteo data you'll maybe want to redraw their caches
with some interval, so:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/
Mapfile_Metadata_Configuration#Mapfile_LAYER_Section

hope this helps

ciao
Lorenzo