[ka-Map-users] re: total newbie question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Sep 24 14:16:55 EDT 2006

Clint,

I am not aware of any client toolkits that specifically cater to
C# ... but there are some that are more-or-less agnostic of the back
end scripting.  This is primarily because they work with OGC services
and so there is no server-side scripting to be done :)

You could start with something like ka-Map or OpenLayers to build
your user interface and replace any existing backend scripts
(config.php, init.php and tile.php to start with) with your c#
equivalents ... then any new tools that needed server side components
could be done in c#.

If you do tackle this for ka-Map and would like to contribute it,
please let me know and I will incorporate your code into ka-Map for
others to use.