[ka-Map-users] labels are drawn only partially

Gabriele B gabbag981 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:22:27 EDT 2007

Hi Suvi

Yes I knew that but I intended "map" as the map image. Sorry.
However I taked a look around and I found a trick to reduce the number of
times the problem occurs.

The idea is to use larger map images and then to slice them in tiles.

Follow this link for more detail

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-users/2006-May/001571.html