[ka-Map-users] Photos

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:50:33 EDT 2007

Hi there!

Keep an eye on the ka-map wiki... I plan to post a little tutorial on ka-map
customization to document some of the experience I have gained while working
on a customized layout of my own.  If you don't see anything up on the wiki
within the next couple of days then start nagging me to get something
posted.  :)  (I'll try to put something useful up by the end of the day.)

Looks like the hipparc.com site is running kamap, too.  You might consider
contacting them to ask them some specifics about their implementation.

Sam