[ka-Map-users] Adding international character support for class names

Jamie jamiee at email.cz
Tue Jul 24 03:58:36 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I tried method as mentioned at ( http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php?title=Adding_International_character_support_for_layer_names&oldid=1797 ) and with some small modifications works fine. But this method solve only problem with “group names”. Now I need to add international characters to “class names”. This is also possible, as we can see here ( http://www.webmap.cn/basicmap/index.php ). But I have no idea how to reach it.
Any tip?
Jamie